such as परिभाषा EN
- पूर्वसर्ग (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- और ज्यादा उदाहरण
- मध्य के वाक्य में इस्तेमाल किया
- As secretary a young man with a “mobile identity” since his anagraphic data such as his second surname will change in relation to the linguistic decrees of the birthplace.
- But such as are the goods, such are the holinesses.
- A possible new metabolic pathway was recently demonstrated through oxidation into bioactive compounds such as harman and norharman by heme peroxidases [75 ].
- सजा की शुरुआत में प्रयुक्त
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
व्याकरण की दृष्टि से, इस मुहावरा "such as" एक एक पूर्वसर्ग
- पार्ट ऑफ़ स्पीच पदानुक्रम (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
निश्चितता: स्तर 4
निश्चित ➨ बहुमुखी
देखो-समान शब्द (Look-Alike Words)
- fr juchas
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas
- en schwas
- fr sucras