itself परिभाषा EN[ˈɪtsɛlf] US
- सर्वनाम (Pronoun)SUF-self
- (reflexive) it; A thing as the object of a verb or preposition that also appears as the subject.
- The door closed by itself
- (emphatic) it; used to intensify the subject, especially to emphasize that it is the only participant in the predicate.
- The door itself is quite heavy.
- और ज्यादा उदाहरण
- मध्य के वाक्य में इस्तेमाल किया
- On Monday, four days before PartnerRe shareholders were set to vote on the Axis deal, the reinsurer agreed to sell itself to Exor for $140.50 a share and a special preclosing dividend of $3 a share.
- Although eggcrate louvers can effectively cut off the view of bright lamps, the grid itself can become rather bright, especially when it is white.
- "Sluther up now, said Brangwen loudly after this silence had resolved itself out; and Tilly disappeared through the inner door." - DH Lawrence, "The Rainbow"
- वाक्य के अंत में प्रयुक्त
- Like a daruma doll, you knock it over and it rights itself.
- The army entrenched its camp, or entrenched itself.
- The Internet continues to go from strength to strength as it matures, finding new ways to better itself.
Meaning of itself for the defined word.
व्याकरण की दृष्टि से, इस शब्द "itself" एक एक सर्वनाम
, और अधिक विशेष रूप से, एक तीसरा व्यक्ति सर्वनाम
- पार्ट ऑफ़ स्पीच पदानुक्रम (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
कठिनाई: स्तर 1
आसान ➨ कठिन
निश्चितता: स्तर 6
निश्चित ➨ बहुमुखी
देखो-समान शब्द (Look-Alike Words)
- en atself
- en it self
- en hitself
- en ittself
- en himself